Thursday, September 17, 2009

We've Hopped on the Wagon!!!


This little handsome man is the product of Mommy kissing Santa Claus!!!

So considering I stay up till the wee hours of the morning stalking people I know...and some people I don't know, on their blogs...Ive decided I should focus that time on our own blog!! So to get started, I decided I'd tell a story. I go to get the flu shot today and after 3 HOURS waiting...I see a doctor. Not just any doctor...a very peculiar one. Right before she gave me the shot, she said, "You want to see something cool?" And I'm thinking you have a needle...and its about ready to go into my arm...yeah, not really wanting to see something "cool". Before I could answer, she turned around grabbed a cup behind her that was smoking and threw the liquid on the floor!! "No worries...it was just liquid Nitrogen!" she says. Then she laughs and jumps and walks out. Cooky. Then she came back, I got the shot...so No Flu and No Swine Flu for me!!! Now to get the Zachary and Jeff to do it....

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love bloggers! Its such a fun way to see everyone's photos and stories of their lives. Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you've gotten started! It will be fun to hear all your fun stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you have started a blog. I am loving mine and am now addicted to writing on it as often as I can. Love to the family!

    ReplyDelete